The plate rolling machine is a special forging machine that can bend non-metallic plates into cones, spheres, cylinders or other shapes. The 4-roller plate rolling machine is suitable for bending and forming of metal plates. It can roll circular, arc-shaped and conical workpieces within a certain range, and has the function of pre-bending the end of the plate. The remaining straight edges are small, and the work efficiency is high. Rough leveling of sheet metal can be done on this machine.
When the four-roller plate bending machine is working, the position of the upper roll is fixed, and the lower roll moves upward in a straight line to clamp the steel plate. The rollers on both sides move in a straight line or arc and the upward roller moves closer to adjust the radius of curvature of the roll. The four-roller plate rolling machine and the three-roller plate rolling machine have different roller movement forms, but the working principle is the same, and they all use the principle of three-point fixed circle to carry out rolling with different radii. However, the pre-bent straight edge and the roundness of the calibration circle of the four-roller plate rolling machine are better than those of the three-roller.
Let me introduce to you the start-up operation requirements of the plate rolling machine. When operating the plate rolling machine equipment, employees must strictly follow the operating procedures:
- Before each start-up of the four-roller plate rolling machine, according to the requirements of the process lubrication chart, lubricating oil is added regularly, at fixed points, and in a quantitative manner, and the quality of the lubricating oil should be good, clean and free of precipitation.
- After the plate rolling machine is powered on, let the lower roller move forward and backward, and let the upper roller move up and down. And check whether there is any abnormal jamming phenomenon in each movement. 3. Roll the plate according to the parameters specified by the plate rolling machine. The thickness of the plate is 20mm, the maximum length is 2500mm, and the yield limit of the plate material is less than 250Mpa.
- Operate in strict accordance with the coiling processing procedures and operating methods. When the upper roller is lifted to the limit position, great attention should be paid to the safe operation of the equipment.
- When the main drive is stopped, the upper roller can be raised and lowered, the tilting bearing can be tilted and reset, and the upper roller can be tilted.
- During operation, if abnormal phenomena such as irregular noise and impact are found, stop the machine immediately for inspection.
- During the operation, all personnel must coordinate with each other and obey the command of the person in charge of the coiling. It is forbidden to start the machine without a password.
8. During the coiling operation, great attention should be paid to the hands being pressed by the steel plate and rolled in together with the steel plate.
- When lifting the steel plate or reel with the crane, do not collide with the plate rolling machine. After the plate rolling machine is finished rolling, turn off the power of the equipment in time.
- Regularly check the V-belt, handles, knobs, and buttons of the four-roller plate rolling machine. If serious wear is found, replace it in time.