Precautions for the structure and use of the 4 roller plate bending machine:
The upper roll of the 4-roller plate rolling machine is the driving roll, the lower roll and the side roll are driven rolls, the position of the upper roll is fixed, the lower and side rolls can move up and down, the upper roll is driven by a hydraulic motor, and the rotation of the lower and side rolls is driven by the steel plate and the side roll. Driven by the friction force between the rollers. The bottom roll and side roll of the four-roll plate bending machine are driven by the oil cylinders at both ends to realize the lifting movement. The overturning and resetting of the front bearing body of the upper roller is carried out by the overturning oil cylinder, and the bearing bodies and oil cylinders of each roller are installed in the frame at the left and right ends.
The left and right frames are the main body of the four-roller plate bending machine, which adopts a welded structure and is installed on the overall base. The pushing device pushes the workpiece out of the machine after the workpiece is rolled, and the overturning oil cylinder is flipped in place; all operations of the machine are carried out on the console.
- The upper and lower rollers of the four-roller plate rolling machine can clamp the steel plate to prevent slippage during bending.
- The side roller can play a positioning role, and can align the steel plate when feeding. It is convenient for bending conical parts, oval parts and profiling.
- During the pre-bending and rounding of the four-roller plate rolling machine, the steel plate does not need to be turned around.
Precautions for the use of four-roller plate rolling machine:
- If abnormal noise, shock, vibration, leakage and other phenomena of the plate rolling machine are found, and the temperature of the hydraulic oil, motor, and bearing is too high (>60°C), stop the machine immediately for inspection and treatment.
- When checking the roundness with a sample, it must be done after the plate rolling machine stops.
- It is strictly forbidden to overlap the head and overload when the steel plate is rolled. The personnel operating the plate rolling machine must stand on both sides of the steel plate being rolled. No one can stand in front of the plate rolling machine (the effective working surface of the upper roll), and no one can stand on the plate when rolling, so as to prevent the steel plate from protruding or falling and hurting people. .
- The specifications of the rolled plate should not exceed the range specified in the equipment instruction manual and capacity curve. Do not adjust the pressure of the upper roller at will, and the operator must pay attention to observe the operating conditions.
- All rolled plates must be placed in the center of the roller for rolling. Slipping is not allowed during the rolling process.
- During the coiling and pressing process of the steel plate, the operator must observe the operation of the plate at all times. The plate must not fall off the roll. When the length reaches the end, when the symmetrical coiling exceeds the radius, no personnel are allowed to enter the work site in the direction of the opening.