Rolling machine safety operating procedures:
1. The plate rolling machine must be managed by a special person.
2. Operators must be familiar with the structure, performance and usage of the plate rolling machine, and can only operate after the consent of the responsible management personnel.
3. Carefully check whether the safety device is in good condition before starting the machine.
4. During operation, it is strictly forbidden to put hands and feet on the rollers, transmission parts and workpieces.
5. After the work is interrupted, the clutch should be shifted to neutral.
6. Multi-person collaborative operations must be commanded by a special person.
7. It is strictly forbidden to work overloaded.
8. The lifting and turning of the upper roller, the tilting and reset of the bearing and the balance of the upper roller must be carried out after the main drive stops.
9. It is forbidden to pile up workpieces and sundries in the workplace, and keep the machine tool and the site clean at all times.
10. After the operation is completed, the power supply should be cut off and the power box should be locked.
The four-roller plate rolling machine is composed of four rollers, the upper roller is the main drive and the position of the upper roller is fixed, and the two ends of the lower roller are driven up and down by hydraulic cylinders. The lower roller can be raised to clamp the head of the sheet with the upper roller, and the distance between the side roller and the upper roller can be changed to bend the ends of the sheet as required. Then the lower roll is lowered, the two side rolls are raised, and the sheet is bent into a cylindrical shape. Any machine must be operated correctly according to the process requirements. Let’s talk about the correct operation method of the four-roll plate bending machine.
Generally prepare from the following aspects:
1 Define the function of the machine
Plate rolling machine is a kind of special forging machine equipment that can bend non-metallic plates into cones, spheres, cylinders or other shapes. This performance is widely used in manufacturing, boiler steam, chemical industry, non-metallic Structure and machine building and so on.
2 Understand the working principle of the machine
The four-roll plate rolling machine and the three-roll plate rolling machine have different roller movement forms, but the working principle is the same, and they all use the principle of three-point fixed circle to carry out rolling with different radii. The position of the upper roller is fixed, and the lower roller moves upward in a straight line to clamp the steel plate. The rollers on both sides move in a straight line or arc and the upward roller moves closer to adjust the radius of curvature of the roll.